Well established and reputable accountancy practice based in Amersham are looking is seeking to recruit an Accounts Supervisor to join their friendly team based in Amersham, Bucks.
Key responsibilities of the Accounts Supervisor include :
- Supervising staff in accounts preparation, Vat returns, payroll and CIS, resolving staff queries
- Preparation of company accounts under FRS 102 and FRS 105
- Discussion of the accounts with clients, dealing with queries and offering advice on issues pertaining to the business
- Preparation and submission of company tax returns
- Preparation of sole trader and partnership accounts and tax returns
- Tax advice on business and personal tax areas
- Preparing company accounts and tax returns for fellow Director’s clients
- Performance of SRA (Solicitors Accounts Rules) and letting agency (NALS/ARLA) audits
Ideally the Accounts Supervisor will be Fully Qualified with considerable practice experience, be Client facing, CCH exposure would be desirable and in return will receive a salary of between £45k-£55k.
Apply for Accounts Supervisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly