VAT Senior Manager
Leading Accountancy Firm based in Reading, Berkshire require a VAT Senior Manager. This is a generalist VAT advisory role covering multiple sectors such as property and construction, manufacturing, consumer goods, natural resources, professional partnerships and financial services. There is also a significant amount of working on cross-border client projects.
Key Responsibilities of the VAT Senior Manager include :
- Lead on the services in specific sectors dependent on their own areas of expertise.
- This role is not just delivery. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to gain exposure to marketing and business development as both are large parts of the role. They regularly provide client alerts, thought leadership and speaking at physical events and webinars.
- This role will report in to the VAT Partner and there is the opportunity for progression to director and beyond.
- A team of junior staff are available to support the individual - they will be expected to delegate work and manage the client relationship.
- There is a significant amount of interaction with other lines of services (tax, audit, corporate finance).
In return you will receive a salary between £50k-£70k plus Pension, Life Assurance, Flexi Benefits Package plus Global Secondment Opportunities
Apply for VAT Senior Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly