A leading manufacturing company based in Devon is currently seeking an assured Financial Controller to join the business.
Reporting in to the CFO, you will assume day to day responsibility for the finance function. This involves covering month end production and statutory accounts as well as managing all external stakeholders.
- Monthly management accounts and reporting
- Statutory financial reporting / year end
- Cashflow forecasting and budget management
- Balance sheet and revenue reconciliation
- VAT returns and monthly EC sales reports with submission to Group
- The ideal candidate will be a Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/ CIMA) with around 4+ years post-qualified experience.
- Prior experience of working in a manufacturing or FMCG business
- Candidates should have good working knowledge of both management and statutory accounts preparation.
- Ideally you will have strong communication skills with the ability to work with stakeholders at all level and present information clearly, especially to non-financial stakeholders.