Our retained client is a private equity backed manufacturing business that are looking to appoint a Finance Director into their senior management team in Merseyside. A member of the Board and reporting into the Managing Director, you will assume overall responsibility of the company’s finance and HR functions.
The Finance Director role will be a hands-on role, and will work closely with the MD in shaping the strategy and driving the ambitious growth plans of the business.
- Partner with the MD, Chair and Investors to set and deliver the business plan and drive the growth and performance of the business.
- Monitor key financial levers – sales analysis, gross profit margin, EBITDA and cash.
- Develop financial models to support business planning and reporting.
- Financial appraisal of strategic projects and opportunities to aid decision making including acquisitions and capex.
- Provide financial and operating information and analysis in a timely manner giving a clear overview of business performance.
- Develop and manage robust financial systems and controls.
- Manage cash and optimise working capital management for the business.
- Manage the annual audit process and ensure compliance with financial reporting requirements.
Technically capable you must have experience of accounting within a manufacturing environment, and in particular the ability to develop product and customer profitability analysis. The role would ideally suit someone looking to step up into the first FD opportunity within an SME / Manufacturing environment.
Apply for Financial Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly