Property Accountant | PE Backed Hostel Scale-Up | Copenhagen
Property Accountant / Finance Manager | PE Backed Hostel Scale-Up | Copenhagen
Harmonic are proud to be working with one of Europe's fastest growing PE backed Hospitality Businesses on the appointment of their newest Property Accountant in central Copenhagen. After a strong start to the year, the business has weathered the COVID-19 storm remarkably well and are now looking to come out the other side strong with key finance appointments.
The property is based in the heart of Copenhagen and embodies the businesses signature 'design led' culture. An extremely impressive leadership team supports a work hard play hard culture whilst the flat management structure complements the non-corporate environment. This is a great opportunity to gain exposure to a fast growing, PE backed business.
Experience working in the finance function of a hotel will be key here as you will be solely responsible for the financial operations of the Copenhagen site and all of the intricacies involved.
- Prepare and review monthly management accounts and property reports
- Oversee all financial accounts, prepare financial statements and liaise with external auditors to ensure annual audits are carried out
- Take responsibility for property cash flow, preparing weekly and monthly cash flow forecasts
- Prepare and supervise banking operations, oversee loans and other financial instruments
- Manage the preparation of annual budgets with the GM & Produce monthly forecasts
- Supervise the day to day operations e. credit control, payroll, flash reports
- Prepare benchmarking analysis on key financial revenues/expenditure
- Manage and supervise the Accounts Payable function and purchase procedures
- Work as a business partner with the management team and GM
- Communicate effectively and appropriately in all directions so that all teams understand their financial responsibilities and are motivated to achieve them
- Support the Group CFO and Head of Finance on finance projects as required
What we need to see (essential)
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA Qualified
- Hotel/hospitality experience - ESSENTIAL
- High self-drive and determination
- Effective and clear communicator
- Be digitally smart
- Proven track record of implementing costs saving financial initiatives across a business
- Experience implementing new systems, processes and controls
- Danish and English speaking
What we would like to see (bonus)
- Experience in a business undergoing significant change and transformation
Salary: €50k - €60k + bonus + benefits
Start date: ASAP
Please get in touch with Jack on for further information.
Please feel free to share this with friends or colleagues that may be in interested.