Payroll Client Manager
1 day left
- Full Time
SJC are currently working with a well-established service business who are looking to recruit a Payroll Client Manager.
The purpose of the role is to ensure that the production and completion of payroll is delivered to the client in an efficient and timely manner.
Key responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Processing payroll in accordance with departmental procedures
- Managing the submission of client payroll data
- Liaising with clients to ensure submission deadlines are met
- Updating and processing BACS timetables
- Issuing payslips, summary reports and PAYE information to clients
- Working knowledge of CIS
- Setting up of new payrolls
A minimum of two years of payroll processing experience is required for this role.
Experience in a payroll bureau environment would be massively beneficial.
This represents a unique opportunity to join a successful business where you will be a key payroll person.
If you are interested in applying for this position please get in contact with Stephen Willsdon at
Apply for Payroll Client Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly