An opportunity to join a well known financial services organisation based in Manchester. The role of FP&A Manager will support the division to shape its direction and support stakeholders make key business divisions.
A well know Financial Services organisation based in Manchester.
- Demonstrate a focus on forecasting, budgeting and planning, providing Business support across the division
- Demonstrate key stakeholder engagement and business challenge, providing appropriate financial insight
- Lead the forecast and budget timetables for the divisions, working with stakeholders to ensure on time, high quality deliverables
- Develop a 3-5 year planning tool to aid scenario planning for the divisions
- Business Partner the commercial team, providing consistent and rigorous financial modelling and commercial challenge for business decisions
- Use of the Group pricing model, providing ongoing challenge and review for continuous development of the tool.
- Provide insight and analysis into the financial performance
- In depth understanding of monthly results versus forecast/budget, helping to inform and improve future forecasts
- Develop and embed a risks process
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with finance teams across the Group ·
- Ad hoc business partner support
- Strong communication, presentation and influencing skills
- Business partner experience
- Commercially astute
- Analytical with strong data and excel skills
- Experience of financial management reporting and planning
- Qualified accountant - ACA, ACCA or CIMA
A basic salary between £50,000 and £55,00, along with excellent benefits and development opportunities.