Marks Sattin are currently working in partnership with a SME manufacturing business in Birmingham to recruit an assured Finance Director.
Reporting in to the Managing Director, you will assume day to day responsibility for the finance function. This involves covering month end production and statutory accounts as well as managing all external stakeholders.
- Monthly management accounts and reporting
- Statutory financial reporting / year end
- Cashflow forecasting and budget management
- Balance sheet and revenue reconciliation
- VAT returns
- The ideal candidate will be a Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/ CIMA) with at least 4+ years' post-qualified experience.
- Prior experience of working in a SME business at a similar level
- Prior experience of working in a manufacturing or FMCG business
- Candidates should have good working knowledge of both management and statutory accounts preparation.
- Ideally you will have strong communication skills with the ability to work with stakeholders at all level and present information clearly, especially to non-financial stakeholders.
Apply for Finance Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly