Senior FP&A Manager
Our client is a world leading International technology business that provide an impressive and highly diverse range of products to a number of key global markets. The company has a progressive mindset and are able to boast a strong track record of delivery to a large and ever expanding portfolio of blue chip customers. This sustained period of growth and expansion has paved the way for the business to bolster their finance team with the introduction of a Senior Financial Planning & Reporting Manager to lead the development of financial planning and reporting processes within the Group and drive performance.
Working with the Finance Director and supporting the Commercial Director, & CFO the position will involve driving business performance through detailed analysis and consolidations, reviewing and challenging key business decisions to provide business performance analysis to the Exec team and main Board. With an exceptional working environment and excellent long term prospects, this is an employer of choice for long term career development.
- Production of monthly management accounts
- Management of month end process and timetables
- Business unit reporting packs for commentary by business unit analysts
- Functional and project reporting packs for commentary by functional analysts
- Consolidated reporting packs including commentary and agreed non-financial KPIs for Exec team and Main Board
- Financial tracking of internal change savings
- Management of Group's annual budgeting process to include preparation of the Board paper
- Ownership and development of reporting outputs and processes including ownership/management of product, project and functional hierarchy and natural codes within chart of accounts. Management of allocation keys/mappings
- Management of "central" business unit/cost centre financial results and forecasts
- Support for group project prioritisation board (subject to finalisation of that body)
- Management and development of the re-forecasting process
- Management of Group's medium-term planning process to include preparation of Board paper
- Management of Group accounting policies ensuring consistency, relevance and compliance with accounting regulations
- Production of all statutory accounts for the Group including management of audit process
The ideal candidate will be qualified ACA, ACCA, CIMA (or equivalent) with previous experience of detailed financial analysis and reporting, able to challenge the status quo and drive business insight to senior management. You will have a strong technical grounding and be required to have strong leadership skills to manage and develop planning process, strengthening links to underlying business drivers and an ability to work effectively as a part of the senior finance team. Strong organisational skills to manage planning and reporting processes to high levels of accuracy within tight time frames is crucial in making this position a success.