Commercial Finance Manager
Marks Sattin have once again been enlisted to source a Commercial Finance Manager for a fast paced, highly reputable organisation.
This all rounded commercial position with a blend of Senior FP&A and Business Partnering duties, will allow the successful candidate to get heavily involved with one of the business's fastest growing entities, to provide recommendations to improve overall performance.
- Performance reporting on a weekly basis
- Business partnering to key stakeholders providing recommendations
- Annual budget and forecast preparation
- Modelling; 3-5 year plan including SWOT analysis and business critical trends analysis
- Flash reporting and KPIs; reporting, analysis, dashboard creation
- Pricing and margins; calculations and impacts
- Process improvement to find efficiencies
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA)
- Multi-entity reporting and commercially astute
- Previous commercial roles within Business Partnering/Analytics
- PE or M&A background
Apply for Commercial Finance Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly