Credit Risk Analyst
An opportunity to work at a leading Asset Finance organisation which is rapidly growing and expanding. This role will sit within the Risk team and play an important part in transaction analysis and credit risk evaluation of existing and prospective clients.
- Credit and operational analysis of prospective lease and sales transactions
- Presentation and reporting of such analysis, alongside recommendations, to senior management.
- Liaising with existing and potential customers, maintaining good working relationships, in order to ensure receipt of necessary information and to assist in the delivery of successful commercial outcomes.
- Work in all areas of the business to integrate credit risk concepts and strategy in day to day operations.
- Monitoring and analysing the on-going financial and operational health of clients to manage and minimise the client’s exposure and risk.
- Assist in the preparation of the annual portfolio reviews and credit risk evaluation reports.
- Ad-hoc tasks and projects as required by senior management.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a corporate banking or asset leasing environment
- A professional qualification would be beneficial – CFA/ACA/ACCA
- Clear understanding of general accounting principles
- Strong, in-depth, financial and business analytical skills together with a sound knowledge of business re-structuring techniques
- Ability to read, understand, and comment on the risk issues arising out of information provided in financial statements and carry out appropriate financial analysis
- Strong oral, written and analytical skills and an ability to make quality decisions quickly
- Sound presentational and interpersonal skills with experience of working in multifunctional teams
Apply for Credit Risk Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly