Senior Client Accountant
Senior Client Accountant. Our Client has 30 years' experience in the real estate industry focusing on property management and asset management. They are currently looking for a talented Client Accountant with QUBE experience and both client and service charge accounting experience to join their prestigious finance team.
The Role, you will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Being responsible for the managing of client reporting and service charge accounting in all aspects of the client portfolio.
- Preparing client statements and VAT reports in a timely manner.
- Raising and issuing service charge and rent demands.
- Liaising with property managers to develop annual service budgets.
- Managing aspects relating to tenants such as lease changes, annual insurances and energy costs.
- Support with general accounting duties including bank reconciliations, receipt posting, and client pay overs.
The Person will be an experienced Accountant with at least 3 years' experience of working within a Property management firm. You will have Knowledge and experience of relevant legislations and regulations, have a keen eye for details and be confident when speaking with clients. The incumbent will also have the ability to adapt to new surroundings, solve problems, and work well with clients and fellow colleagues. Good verbal and written communication skills are required along sound IT skills. This role will provide you with an invaluable opportunity to join a well-established finance team within a successful company.
Follow us on Twitter and on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook