An exciting opportunity has arisen for a professional Payroll Clerk to join a leading organisation based in the Worksop area as they look to expand the finance team. This is a full-time, permanent role.
Working as part of a busy payroll function, the successful applicant will take on the responsibility of providing a comprehensive payroll service for a high volume of employees, along with all pension related administration. In return, you will be provided with an exciting, rewarding and long-term career opportunity with a multinational business.
Your New Role
Duties of the Payroll Clerk will include:
- Responsibility for the end to end payroll process
- Processing weekly and monthly payroll
- Providing support to the wider team where required
- Processing starters & leavers
- Handling P11D & P60 queries
- Processing maternity, paternity pay, sickness & absences
- Responsibility for inputting and end dating salary sacrifices and salary deductions
- Processing BACS payments and expenses
- Tax codes and pensions
- Ensuring all payments are made in accordance with site rules
- Adhering to the Data Protection Act and site policies and procedures
- Pensions administration
Applications are invited from those who demonstrate:
- Education to GCSE level, including Maths & English (Grade C or above)
- At least 2 years' experience within a fast-paced payroll function
- The ability to work well towards strict deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to resolve complex payroll queries
- Strong IT skills, including Microsoft Excel
The business is hoping to arrange interviews for this Payroll Administrator role as soon as possible, so if you would like to be considered for this position, please apply today.