Assistant Management Accountant
A growing firm based in Sheffield is looking to hire an experienced, capable and driven Assistant Management Accountant for a newly created, exciting role within the finance team. This is a full-time, permanent opportunity.
If you are looking for a progressive Assistant Management Accountant role where no two days are the same, where you will have autonomy in your role, but also have the support and training from those around you, and if you are looking for a varied and exciting challenge where you will have responsibility for the management accounts and reporting, as well as exposure to additional accounting duties - then this could be the PERFECT role for you!
Your New Role
Key duties of the Assistant Management Accountant will include:
- Assisting with the monthly management accounts preparation
- Accruals and prepayments
- Creating and posting journals
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Providing business partnering support to the wider business
- Maintenance of the fixed asset register
- Producing month-end reports for management
- Reconciliation and preparation of cash book
- Assisting internal and external audit
- Ad-hoc duties as required by the wider team/business
Applications are invited from AAT qualified or CIMA / ACCA part qualified Accountants who demonstrate:
- At least 2 years' experience within a similar Assistant Accountant role
- Experience of working towards strict deadlines
- Strong communication skills with the ability to liaise with individuals at all levels
- Excellent IT skills including Excel (pivot tables & v lookups)
In return, the Assistant Management Accountant will be offered £24,000 - £28,000 per annum, dependent on experience, plus access to study support.
Please apply today to find out more about this excellent Assistant Management Accountant role.