A great opportunity for a bookkeeper to join a highly successful and growing practice. Join as a key addition with increasing responsibility and development on offer in this growing firm.
This very successful firm of accountants, based in Cardiff has developed a strong reputation for delivering quality services, along with building strong relationships with its wide ranging client bases, across varying industries and size of client. The firm offers a very supportive and team focused environment, reflected by a low staff turnover and long serving staff. A paperless, digitally-transformed accountancy firm who strongly believe in using technology to help their clients stay on top of their books and accounts.
The key responsibilities for this Bookkeeper position at a leading Accountancy firm based in Cardiff are:
- Preparation of client's accounts up to Trial Balance. If you have the experience preparing full sets of accounts the role will be tailored to you.
- Management accounts.
- VAT returns/queries.
- CIS/ESL returns.
- You will also work on Xero/Cloud accounting services.
In order for candidates to be successful when applying for this Bookkeeper role at a leading Accountancy firm in Cardiff, you must be:
- Ideally you will hold a full driving license.
- You'll have technical skill accompanied with a strong work ethic and resilient, progressive mindset.
- Flexible and adaptable, you will be well organised, methodical and able to manage priorities.
- Able to communicate well with clients and colleagues, you will work well as part of a team.
- You will have 3 years practice bookkeeping experience
- As well as providing a quality bookkeeping service, the team advise on Xero and Cloud accounting software and you will have Xero knowledge and experience and be looking to develop and utilise this experience further, as a key addition to this growing and successful division within the firm.
Competitive base salary.
Exciting firm, offering great support.
Quarterly salary review.
Working for a paperless firm, who utilise all technology available to them.
Definite career progression.