Management Accountant (BioTech)
A fast growth BioTech are expanding their operations with the recruitment of a commercial management accountant
With a global growth plan this organisation have a focused strategy for growth and are looking for a qualified management accountant to join the business and play an integral role in the ongoing support to the business.
The organisation have an entrepreneurial feel to allow the finance team to deliver a very commercial approach. They are looking for forward thinking professionals with the motivation to work in a fast paced, varied role.
Your new role
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Business partnering with divisional heads of department and key stakeholders
- Reporting into the Financial Controller
- Sitting with the Head of FP&A 2 days per week
- Project Accounting
What you'll need to succeed
- Qualified accountant - CIMA, ACCA, ACA
- Management accounting experience
- Desire to work in fast paced environment
- Strong communication
What you'll get in return
The organisation have a history of progressing candidates and this role will immediately be placed on a management scheme to develop skills and experience over the next 2 years.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Management Accountant (BioTech)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly