Accounts Assistant - 7 Month Contract
Brewster Partners are recruiting exclusively for an Accounts Assistant for on a 7 months contract basis for a national business headquartered in Doncaster.
- Controlling the Purchase and Sales Ledge and ensuring that all documents are recorded correctly
- Ensuring all supplier statements are reconciled and differences resolved.
- Reconcile and pay all intercompany accounts
- Processing Priority payments as required.
- Matching Delivery Notes to invoices and filing.
- Ensuring Invoice authorisation policy is followed
- Ensuring Employee expenses are correctly recorded
- Resolving supplier issues before they become material problem
- Monitoring and assessing customer accounts and credit limits
- Releasing /holding customer orders
- Cash input and allocation/reconciliation of Bank Statements
- Chasing unpaid invoices and dealing with invoice/debit note queries.
- Logging invoice queries and raising credits
- Reporting Aged Debt Accounts
- Working to monthly Deadlines
- Banking and Sales Ledger updates
- Preparing reports for customer meetings
- Running invoice and credit reports daily
- Collection of overdue accounts via telephone, letter and email
- Accessing online banking and printing daily statements for BACS payments
- Projects to improve the efficiency of the business
- Liaising with external auditors as required
The successful candidate will have worked within a similar transactional accounting environment with experience of both Sales and Purchase Ledger. You will be able to at fairly short notice and commit to a 7 month contract.
-This role is available for an immediate start and offers a fixed term contract. The business is based in Doncaster with secure on site parking and is accessible from Rotherham and Worksop.
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire and the Midlands. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.
Please note: Due to the high volume of applications Brewster Partners receive we are unable to give all applicants individual feedback on each job application. If you have not heard from one of our consultants within 2 weeks of your application please assume that you have been unsuccessful.
Apply for Accounts Assistant - 7 Month Contract
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly