Your new company
I am currently recruiting a highly acquisitive consultancy that works with the financial services sector. Over the last 2 years they're acquired a number of businesses, and are looking to hire a Financial Controller to add capacity to the finance team moving forwards. This is a fantastic business and great working culture which has ambitious plans to double in size over the next 4 years.
Your new role
This is a broad and varied role with key duties and responsibilities including:
- Helping manage the group finance team of circa 20 staff including mentoring and development of staff
- Annual IFRS reporting process and support production of PLC annual and interim reports
- Manage and review monthly management accounts including commentary for board
- Support multi-currency consolidation and budgeting and forecasting processes
- Assist in M&A process including due diligence, fundraising and acquisition integration
- Support on tax and treasury matters
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be a qualified accountant with ACA training preferred. You will need a strong working knowledge of IFRS and experience in a PLC environment. You will need to be a confident communicator capable of dealing with a range of stakeholders both internally and externally be flexible and adaptive in your working style.
What you'll get in return
You will be rewarded with a competitive package and the chance to be part of a fast growing business offering excellent learning and development and company culture. As the business continues to grow and expand the opportunity associated with this position will do that too.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Financial Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly