Finance Graduate Rotational Programme- Immediate Start
My client requires talented hungry graduates to join their team. They are taking on new challenges, expanding and finding new ways to deliver the best value. You could be part of this adventure.
They look for graduates who are incredibly hardworking with a positive 'can do' attitude and graduates who will go the 'extra mile'.
Graduates will have the opportunity to rotate around various departments within the business including Accounts, Finance, Administration and Account Management.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Supporting the Accounts department - account reconciliations and reporting, data entry and coding, statement reconciliation, production and reporting of Key Performance Indicators, supporting members of the team.
This is a great opportunity to gain valuable business and finance experience. As a Graduate you will receive a competitive salary and benefits package.
To be successful in the role you will need to be:
- Degree qualified or equivalent
- Methodical and process driven
- High levels of attention to detail and accuracy
- Work well under pressure especially during peak periods
- Good numeracy & literacy skills
- Good IT skills, including an understanding of Microsoft packages
- Proven communication skills to both internal and external stakeholders
- Strong organisation skills to effectively manage and prioritise workload
A placement year would be highly advantageous!
Sound of interest? Get in touch for more details: