Senior Finance Analyst | VC-Backed EV Scale-up | London/Remote
Senior Finance Analyst | VC-Backed Hyper-Growth EV Scale-up | London/Remote
Harmonic are proud to be working on an exclusive basis with an incredibly exciting business in the Electric Vehicle (EV) space. Having recently extended their Series B funding round to more than $£75m they are now looking to for a skilled Senior Finance Analyst to drive improved commercial analysis and strategic decision making across the business.
After recently winning several contracts, they now operate in multiple countries across Europe including the UK, France, Germany, and number of other major European power houses. Their goal is to go global and having been dubbed as the 'fastest growing business in Europe' they expect 200% growth for 2021!
The business comprises an extremely ambitious and high calibre leadership team from varying high-profile backgrounds. This, amongst other things, has meant that they have continued to grow the business throughout 2020 and are performing extremely well.
This is a great opportunity to be part of an expansion at a rapidly scaling business and to play a key role in taking the company through their next phase of growth towards their ambition of being THE industry leading name.
The Senior Finance Analyst will work closely with the Head of FP&A to drive improved commercial analysis and strategic decision making across the business. You will need to be extremely commercially astute and curious as well as having the rigid core required to survive in a fast-paced environment.
There will be great exposure to the wider business through lots of business partnering and exciting commercial projects where you will be getting involved in incredibly high-level commercial analysis.
- Creation of complex financial models to support decision making.
- Analysis of monthly P&Ls.
- Regular production of Budgets and Forecasts.
- Ad hoc Commercial Analysis
- Interfacing with regional GMs on P&L analysis
- Mergers & acquisitions (M&A) projects
- Supporting the Head of FP&A and VP Commercial Finance with fundraising activities.
- Initially there will be an element of financial reporting, however this is being moved into its own BU so will be phased out in due course.
What we need to see (essential):
- Core understanding of how to analyse a P&L, cashflow and balance sheet.
- Outstanding Excel skills - a talent for advanced commercial modelling and FP&A.
- Experience of working in either a Corporate Finance/Transaction Services department of an Accountancy Practice/large business (dealing with Mergers and Acquisitions) OR in an incredibly commercially focused Financial Analyst role in a fast-growth SME.
- Real commercial curiosity and an eye for business opportunity.
- Knowledge of the implications of IFRS on various accounting practices.
What we would like to see (bonus)
- ACA/CFA/CIMA Qualified.
- 2:1 or above from a Russell Group University
- Previous experience in a fast paced/rapid growth business.
- Experience putting together pitch decks or other high-level use of MS Power Point would be beneficial.
Salary: £60,000 + equity
Start date: ASAP
Please get in touch with Jack () for further information.
Please feel free to share this with friends of colleagues that may be in interested.
Follow us on Twitter: @HarmonicGroupHQ
Apply for Senior Finance Analyst | VC-Backed EV Scale-up | London/Remote
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly