Purchase to Pay Supervisor
Purchase to Pay Team Supervisor
Your new company
Our client is a large Utilities Organisation with a network of operating divisions, providing a high quality facility service for customers throughout the Public and Private Sectors. UK finance activities are performed across the UK
Your new role
The Purchase to pay Onshore Team is the key facilitation and interface between the UK business units and the Global Back Office activity to ensure that the offshore centre works in harmony with the business. Onshore PtP Support will facilitate & co-ordinate the resolution of issues, payment escalations and provide general assistance and support to key stakeholders ensuring timely response, resolution and root cause analysis of key issues driving query escalations. Much of the interactions day to day will also involve liaison with external vendors and the Procurement teams
- Manage the team responsible for escalated supplier accounts deemed necessary to be managed by Onshore
- Support team members on the full reconciliation and clean up on Onshore Managed Suppliers
- Re-educate Suppliers on Invoice Compliance to drive Right First-Time invoice submission.
- Work with Procurement to re-educate the Business Users to drive adherence to best practice.
- Track movement on status of Onshore Managed accounts using defined tracker templates.
- Produce Root cause reporting based upon tracker outputs and recommendations to drive best practice
- Act as an escalation point for direct reports.
- Performance Management including One to Ones, Objective setting and Personal Development Plans
- Where there are performance challenges, work with the PTP Coordinators and Global Back Office to solve the issues at the start of the process.
- Participate as required as a team member in other special projects.
- To carry out any other ad-hoc duties, as and when required
What you'll need to succeed
- Good general secondary education or equivalent
- Broad & deep knowledge across Procure to Pay processes
- Experienced People Manager
- Experience in a similar role within a multi-site business is desirable
- Prior experience of working with an outsourced Finance Shared Service Centre is preferable but not mandatory
- A self starter with a strong ethos in Customer focussed outcomes
- Forward thinking, with a 'can do' attitude
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, to tight deadlines
- Ability to understand the detail behind processes
- Ability to build relationships with key stakeholders
- Good level of IT skills including intermediate / advanced MS Excel
What you'll get in return
12 month fixed term contract, flexible working, Salary £28,000 - £32,000 per annum, quick start available. Based in Bolton, excellent working conditions, free parking.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Purchase to Pay Supervisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly