Brewster Partners are working exclusively with a division of a global manufacturing business, based near Derby. The business supplies market leading products to the global market and are now looking to expand their finance team.
This division has a turnover of around £50m and their reputation for quality and excellence is a key market differentiator against their competition. Recent growth has led to increased profitability and margins for the business and has also driven the business to expand their customer base for premium products. The business continually invests significantly into their facilities to ensure they have the latest technology to assist in their manufacturing processes and ensures they stay competitive within their field.
The business is looking for a dynamic and driven Accountant within their operation who has strong business partnering skills. You will help improve current systems and processes and have a proven ability to influence key internal stakeholders within the business.
This role will have full responsibility for the following remit:
- Primarily business partnering with commercial teams and non-finance operational managers to ensure accurate project estimates for cost of completion.
- Keep up to date KPIS on a weekly basis and ensure to action any issues that arise recommending any improvements and ensuring these are delivered
- Deliver budgets and forecasts on time and with great attention to detail
- Be the conduit between finance and the operational project teams within the business providing data sets to finance which accurately reflect the current state of operations and specific projects within the factory
- To undertake any ad hoc finance work as necessary
- Design and deliver in a timely manner ad hoc reports
- Drive continuous improvement across system and all departmental processes
- The successful individual will have a strong background within an engineering or manufacturing environment
- The candidate will ideally be ACCA, CIMA or ACA qualified but Qualified by Experience candidates may still be considered
- Experience of Costing would be advantageous
- Candidates must be able to use Excel to a good standard
- A driven, proactive and reliable accountant who is a team player and able to build relationships across the business
- You will have excellent communication with an ability to deliver to tight deadlines.
- This role would suit an individual with an inquisitive mindset and an enthusiastic work ethic
- Up to £50,000 + Benefits
- A very competitive holiday allowance
- Access to the management bonus scheme
- Free Parking
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire and the Midlands. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.