A high growth business based in South Humberside is looking to undertake the next phase of its expansion with the addition of a new Management Accountant. Offered on a full-time, permanent basis, this role has come about as a result of recent growth.
Your New Role
Reporting directly into the Group Finance Director, you will be offered a great deal of autonomy to implement your own ideas and drive change within the business. The Management Accountant will be responsible for:
- Producing monthly management accounts with detailed analysis
- Preparation of budgets, actuals and forecasts for the business
- Challenging and developing management reports to improve and support business understanding of financials
- Closely working in partnership with members of the Finance management team
Applications to this Management Accountant are invited from those who demonstrate:
- Part or fully qualified CIMA, ACA or ACCA
- Strong communication skills
- Desire to genuinely affect change within a high growth business with dynamic culture
In return, the Management Accountant will be offered £30,000 - £35,000 per annum, dependent on experience.
If you would like to find out more about this excellent Management Accountant position, please apply today.
Apply for Management Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly