External Reporting Manager - Solvency II / IFRS
External Reporting Manager to produce, review and sign off on consolidated and regulatory reporting data. Solvency II and IFRS experience required.
Our client is a market leading insurance company offering a fantastic career opportunity and excellent flexible benefits package.
As the External Reporting Manager you will:
- Prepare, review and own key disclosures in the Group's published Annual Report and Accounts
- Manage the Group's end-to-end quantitative Solvency II and other regulatory reporting process, including the preparation of financial disclosures to nationally competent authorities on a quarterly and annual basis
- Review and challenge the monthly income statement and balance sheet, including review and analysis of key movements in both reports, and the presentation of these Group reports to senior management
- Manage the implementation of new reporting and disclosure requirements and best practice reporting guidelines as issued by accounting and other regulatory bodies
- Review and challenge of analyst presentations and other output from the Investor Relations team
The successful candidate for the Financial Reporting Manager role will be able to produce, review and sign off on consolidated and regulatory reporting data for both internal and external audiences. This can include, for example, preparing and reviewing company announcements and annual statutory financial statements. You'll therefore have the ability to tailor content of communication within the finance team to meet the needs, interests and experience of the audience.
As a qualified accountant, you'll possess relevant post-qualification accounting experience including in regulatory reporting. You'll have an in-depth knowledge of Solvency II regulations and IFRS, with exposure to group financial reporting environments, preferably within the Insurance sector.
The company offers a very attractive base salary and benefits package depending on experience.