Commercial Finance Business Partner
This is an exciting opportunity for a Commercial Finance Business Partner to join a Food Production business based in Leicester supporting the Finance Director and Financial Controller in providing financial and commercial support as well as business partnering with senior stakeholders across the Business. The role is fundamental to the financial management of the business ensuring financial control & governance is continuously improved.
As the Finance Business Partner for Commercial you will be responsible for supporting the Sales and Account Management teams in generating optimal solutions for new and existing clients and ensure the inputs from the teams are consistent and accurate.
You will pro-actively investigate variances in expected commercial performance, whether positive or negative, to identify root cause and pro-actively inform and engage colleagues across the business as necessary in taking corrective action.
In addition to these duties, you will be responsible for the following:
- Working closely with budget owners to drive understanding, accountability and ultimately value for the business through provision of insight and analysis.
- Assist the Finance and Executive leadership teams in driving optimal financial performance from the Sales and Account management teams, increasing financial (including cash) awareness in non-financial managers.
- Develop and deliver relevant and timely periodic and ad-hoc reporting and analysis sufficient to enable the management team to understand commercial performance against key levers and KPIs
- Implementing and maintaining a fit for purpose financial planning process and pro-actively identifying and mitigating issues before they've materialised.
- Develop appropriate analysis and understanding of critical revenue drivers and KPIs with non-finance managers.
The successful Commercial Finance Business Partner will be ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified and will be working in a similar commercially driven role. You will be comfortable communicating with external and internal stakeholders at all levels and be able to support and challenge colleagues if necessary. You will be commercially focused and will have very strong experience within pricing preferably working already with Sales and Account Management teams. This is a fantastic opportunity if you're looking for role with strong business influencing and partnering focus in dynamic and driven organisation where you'll be responsible for providing advice on all aspects of trading policy, profit performance and credit management. Experience of working in an FMCG environment are preferred but not essential.