£60,000 per Annum + Great Benefits
The EM&I Group is a forward-thinking solutions provider to some of the worlds largest organisations. Due to restructuring within the finance department, we are seeking an experienced Group Accountant. We are offering a competitive package: salary £60,000 + 10% bonus + 5% pension contribution + healthcare + 23 days leave rising to 30 with length of service.
EM&I is an owner-managed asset integrity, maintenance and repair service provider operating within the oil, gas and renewables sectors. Having been established over forty years, we are well known for our ability to develop innovative new solutions to age-old problems. We strongly believe in our corporate values: People, Passion, Understanding, Openness, Integrity and Partnership.
This Group Accountant Role:
Your role as the Group Accountant at EM&I is to:
- Manage the timely preparation and submission of corporate tax returns and withholding tax returns
- Manage local partners relationships covering audit, tax and statutory compliance
- Ensure that Group transactions comply with Intellectual Property (IP), Corporate Service and intra-group operational agreements
- Provide tax and regulatory guidance to other areas of the business in relation to new projects and territories
- Provide company secretarial functions across all group entities, including the recording of minutes and maintaining statutory registers on a timely basis
- Lead the annual insurance renewal process and work with CCO to ensure appropriate insurances are held across the group to mitigate significant risks
- Lead preparation of consolidated group reporting for both internal and external stakeholders
Responsibilities required of our Group Accountant:
As Group Accountant at EM&I, you will be responsible for global tax matters and statutory and regulatory compliance across the group this includes but is not limited to:
- Adherence to statutory financial and tax compliance deadlines
- Insurances in place to cover identified risks
- Regulatory compliance in all territories
- Ensuring statutory books are up to date
Experience required of our Group Accountant:
To be considered for this role, you will preferably have five years' experience as an Accountant with industry or practice with responsibility for preparing statutory accounts and tax compliance reporting. Additional experience managing corporate insurance policies would be advantageous but not essential.
Academic competencies and professional qualifications
Degree educated with a professional accounting qualification: ACA or equivalent accounting qualification.
Benefits Available to our Group Accountant:
As well as a generous salary of £60,000 per Annum our Group Accountant can also expect a package including:
- 10% bonus
- 5% pension
- Up to 30 days leave
If this Group Accountant role looks right for you, please apply below now.