fdu's Build Out Practice is recruiting a Management Accountant for a fast growing, highly acquisitive, private equity backed Technology company based in London. The ambition of the business is to grow significantly over the next 4-5 years through a combination of organic and non-organic growth. This role is to created to bolster the Finance capability of the Group in readiness for further growth.
- Month-end tasks, including journals for accruals, prepayments, etc.
- Assist with monthly variance analysis.
- Support the Finance Manager with the preparation of budget packs for the budget holders.
- Help the Finance Manager with ongoing projects (e.g. process automation, process documentation).
- Prepare for year-end audit and interacting with auditors.
You will be:
- A qualified accountant, or close to qualifying (ACA, ACCA, CIMA).
- Degree educated.
- A strong data analyser with excellent interpretation skills.
- Able to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Experienced in SAGE 200 preferred.
- Familiar with Technology businesses. Preferred, not essential.
- A strong user of Microsoft Excel (Power query etc).
- A motivated individual willing to learn!
The successful Management Accountant will be remunerated £40,000-£45,000.
If you are interested in finding out more about this Management Accountant role in London, then please apply now for immediate consideration.