Hytera is a global leader in two-way radio communications, developing and manufacturing innovative solutions to meet our varied customer requirements. With a reputation for high-quality, reliable, feature rich handsets and systems, Hytera can be found all over the world, from Shenzhen metro to the Etihad stadium, via North Sea oil rigs, railway networks, conference centres and construction sites.
We are now recruiting for a Finance Manager to join the team - full-time, permanent – competitive salary - to be discussed with shortlisted candidates – shorter notice is helpful, however we will wait for the right person and welcome all suitable applicants.
This Finance Manager Role:
This is a varied role for a fully qualified accountant to operate as a Financial Lead for the U.K. – with European responsibilities and remit. Here is a highlight of areas of responsibilities and essential background:
- Proven and significant experience operating at mid to senior level in financial management (ideally to include experience of line management)
- Fully qualified Accountant – ACA, ACCA or CIMA accepted
- Excellent working knowledge of Sage 200 Accounts
- Advanced level Excel working knowledge
- Manage the monthly management accounts, balance sheet reconciliations.
- Perform variance analysis and analysis
- Manage internal financial controls and prepare and support the annual audit, liaising and meeting the requirements of external auditor partners
- Manage Annual Budget process and provide quarterly forecast updates
- General financial responsibilities – including VAT reconciliation and end of tax year PIID reporting
In addition to the above, please only apply if you enjoy a diverse and challenging role with lots of potential – you should be comfortable with performing everyday transactional tasks alongside strategical input.
If this Finance Manager position looks right for you, please apply below now to be considered.
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Applications made via recruitment agencies will not be accepted at this time.