Audit Manager - New Role!
Audit Manager job Top 20 Firm ACA ACCA Forward thinking and technology minded firm
Your new company
This rapidly growing Top 20 Firm seeks a self-starter to join their team. This highly reputable Firm with a national, European and American reach, is rapidly growing. They are a forward thinking and technology minded practice, always looking to improve and provide the highest level of service to their varied client base.
Your new role
- Manage a portfolio of clients from a wide range of sectors including high street brands, Limited Companies, Owner Managed Businesses, Listed Companies, Groups and Subsidiaries
- Work alongside the accounts team preparing accounts and producing corporate tax returns
- Have a strong knowledge of UK GAAP, FRS102 and FRS102 1a
- Experience in managing a team, ensuring deadlines are met, issues reported to Partners as necessary
- Lead client engagement
- Be hands on, train and mentor as necessary
- Be in charge of training, ensuring the team are learning and developing in line with exam syllabus
What you'll need to succeed
You will be ACA or ACCA qualified with previous experience of managing a team. Be a subject matter expert with UK GAAP and FRS, with an analytical mind and inquisitive nature. You will enjoy the client facing aspect of the role, with the ability to bring strong relationships internally and externally. You will have the ability to motivate those around you to reach a common goal.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a salary dependent on experience, with your current package enhanced. There are 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, 4 times salary for life assurance and access to an online benefit portal.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.