Head of Finance
Head of Finance
£75,000 - £85,000 | Car, Bonus plus benefits
An exclusive opportunity to influence and lead a new region within an amazing PE backed Construction Group, looking to appoint a Head of Finance to bolster the team as it continues its growth plans across its portfolio.
As Head of Finance, you will have full responsibility for the timely production of accurate financial reporting over the regional units whilst working closely with the Divisional Management team. The role will offer financial support and guidance to continually improve the financial performance and cash collection of the business as it continues its growth plans over the next 2/3 years.
- Leadership and management of the financial activities within the Region.
- Participating in the planning and development of the regional strategy and advising on the financial impact of long-range planning
- Assisting the business unit board on financial issues that impact budgeting to ensure continued improvement of the process throughout the region.
- Providing strategic financial input and leadership on decision making that will affect the region
- Leading, motivating and energising the financial interests of the region by establishing a clear vision and strong communication
- Producing/reviewing monthly management accounts and forecasts in line with the Division's deadlines and working to the requirements with the Regional FD
- Identifying financial risk and opportunity within the business and working closely with the board and senior managers to effectively manage these
- Ensuring compliance with group requirements around speculative sale financial reporting and maintaining TPP forecasts - dealing with the financial requirements of the region
- Ensuring all financial information and procedures comply with Group accounting standards and policy.
IDEAL CANDIDATE: - The successful Head of Finance will ideally have the following:
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA/ACMA qualified with at least 5+ years, demonstrable experience operating within a senior finance position
- Willingness and ability to travel throughout the UK occasionally as required
- Experience working at a senior level within a UK Construction / Housebuilder or property organisation (desirable)
- Demonstrable financial management and commercial experience with a strong track record of supporting business growth
- Leadership and teamwork skills with the entrepreneurial ability to operate and excel in a changing and rapidly growing environment
- Well-developed analytical, oral and presentation/communication skills
- Ability to formulate financial plans (long term and tactical) and ensure full engagement
- Gravitas and ability to influence change and build strong financial management within the business
- Basic Salary - £75,000 - £85,000 per annum
- Car, / Car Allowance
- Bonus upto (15% - 35%) plus excellent benefits
- An opportunity to work on some of the UK's most exciting construction projects
To be considered for this excellent role, please contact Vijay Patel, Managing Director of Hamilton Woods Associates or apply online with a covering note of your experience and suitability referencing VP-HWA-ES352. Please note due to the large number of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.