Interim Part-Qualified Accountant
An agricultural business based near Malton is currently looking for a Part-Qualified Accountant to join its team for a full-time role. This position is initially offered on an interim basis of 3 months with a view to go permanent in the new year.
Your New Role
The newly placed Part-Qualified Accountant will offer key support to the Head of Finance and the wider finance team. Key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the month-end process
- Profit and loss
- Managing fixed asset registers
- Accruals and pre-payments
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Ad hoc projects as directed by Head of Finance
We are keen to speak with Part-Qualified ACCA and CIMA Accountants who demonstrate:
- Experience using SAGE software
- Proficiency in all areas of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Confidence liaising and building relationships with finance and non-finance colleagues
Salary & Benefits
In addition to competitive pro sata salary equivalent to £25,000 - £30,000 per annum, the PQ Accountant will be offered benefits including generous staff discounts and pension contributions.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Part-Qualified Accountant to join a growing business with subsidiaries across the UK and report directly into the Head of Finance. Apply now to find out more.
Apply for Interim Part-Qualified Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly