Our client based in the outskirts of Exeter are looking to recruit an experience Company Accountant.
This position is open to both those candidates currently studying toward their ACCA / CIMA or ACA qualifications, fully qualified or QBE.
There are excellent benefits on offer, and will look at both part and full time. The successful candidate would need to be present in the office a minimum of 4 days per week, but happy to be flexible on hours.
The role will be working alongside the Managing Director with this developing into the Head of Finance over time.
There is a small transactional team covering Purchase Ledger, Sales Ledger and Payroll.
Responsibilities will consist of:
- Production of monthly Management Accounts
- Preparation of weekly financial reports for management
- Preparation and payment of monthly HMRC payments.
- Preparation and submission of quarterly VAT returns
- Preparation of budgets and monthly forecasts
- To work in partnership with the other teams to ensure the overall delivery of Finance policies and objectives
- Maintenance of cashflow forecasts
- Maintaining a tight Credit Control process
- Overseeing payroll preparation to payroll bureau