A truly unique organisation based in Hull is looking to hire a Finance Analyst for a full-time, permanent role. This business has seen consistent top and bottom line growth for the past 3 years and do not foresee this growth to slow. This is the first of many newly created roles expected through 2020 and beyond.
The Finance Analyst will be highly visible within the organisation with a clear progression path to senior management. You will support key stakeholders, providing analysis, reporting & project billings for the organisation.
Your New Role
Key duties of the Finance Analyst will include:
- Assisting in month end close, preparing journals and analysing performance
- Analysing costs, reviewing against set budgets and discussing with budget holders
- Assisting in preparation of cash-flow forecast
- Preparing weekly and monthly actual sales and margin analysis versus budget
- Calculation of annual standard costs for all cost components
- Management reporting to support invoicing
- Reconciling balance sheet control accounts
- Ensuring internal controls and procedures are in place and complied with
Finance Analyst applicant must have:
- A full CIMA, ACCA or ACA accounting qualification
- Broad experience in a financial analysis role
- Contract/Project accounting experience (desirable)
- The ability to work in a dynamic fast-paced environment
Salary & Benefits
In return, the Analyst will be offered:
- £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
- On-site parking
- Generous bonus potential
- Clear progression path
Please apply today to find out more about this excellent Finance Analyst position in Hull.