Accounts Senior – Practice
Accounts Senior – Practice
Colchester, Essex (office and home based)
Our client is a specialist accountancy practice that primarily works with customers who are looking to grow and enhance their business. Founded in 2011, the organisation supports businesses to achieve their goals faster while taking less risk.
They are currently looking for an Accounts Senior to join their skilled team on a full-time basis.
- Salary of up to £40,000 per annum
- Performance-linked bonus
- Staff pension
- 22 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Scope for flexible working arrangements
If you are an ACA or ACCA qualified accountant from a general practice background, this is a brilliant opportunity to develop your career with a small, but growing firm that has a reputation for delivering first-class service.
You will have the chance to take on an engaging client-facing role offering plenty of scope, including an interesting workload, diverse customer base and opportunities to strengthen your existing expertise.
A critical element of our client’s success is the calibre of the team. They are dedicated to attracting, developing and retaining excellent people and offer a welcoming environment where hard-working individuals can succeed.
As an Accounts Senior, you will help to deliver a range of accountancy services to a portfolio of customers under the audit threshold.
Primarily dealing with established owner managed businesses and SMEs, you will:
- Handle customer queries, deliver non-recurring services and ensure that customer satisfaction is achieved
- Prepare and/or review management accounts, VAT returns and annual accounts
- Carry out tax computations and prepare tax returns for limited companies, partnerships and sole traders
- Support the director in the formulation of advice to clients
- Supervise and mentor junior staff
To be considered as an Accounts Senior, you will need:
- Post-qualification experience gained within a general practice environment
- Good organisational skills
- An ACA and/or ACCA qualification
Other organisations may call this role Accountant, Qualified Accountant, Chartered Accountant, Qualified Accounts Senior, Senior Accounts Technician, or Accounts Supervisor.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are seeking your next challenge as an Accounts Senior, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Working hours: 39 hours per week