Senior Commercial Finance Manager
Blackwaters is recruiting a Global FP&A Director role on behalf of a growing Private Equity backed group in the tech/manufacturing space. Based In North Surrey, this role will have responsibility for FP&A, decision support and business partnering; more specifically:
- Managing the global budgeting cycle
- Driving the planning process by country, region and division
- Providing commercial decision support for the main board
- M&A commercial impact assessment
- Ensuring appropriate deployment and integrity of ERP system
- Developing a good quality FP&A team and talent pipeline foe the group
The group turnover is £500m and the role reports directly into the CFO. The succession plan for this role is into a divisional FD role.
Culturally this business is people-first and prizes ambition, autonomy and flexibility.
We are looking for a candidate with the following attributes:
- Managing a global function
- Managing an end to end planning process
- Supporting senior (C suite) stakeholders
- Commercial acumen – rather than pure number crunching