To £80000 + Car Allowance + Bonus + Bens
Our client is a high growth PE backed multi-site business with an ambitious “buy and build” growth strategy. With multiple acquisitions ongoing, the company is fast paced and expecting to scale significantly. Due to an internal promotion they have a requirement for a Financial Controller who is looking build and manage a high performing team and have a positive impact on bottom line. Reporting to the Group CFO you will have responsibility for financial reporting, performance improvement and acquisitions/integrations. This is an excellent opportunity to gain PE experience and would suit an ambitious accounting looking to progress to CFO.
• Ensuring timely and accurate production of monthly Management Accounts and Financial KPI’s, analysing and reporting on performance on a site and consolidated basis
• Providing detailed analysis and benchmarking of P&L performance and driving improvement through the operations team, identifying revenue enhancement and cost reduction opportunities
• Build financial controls and processes to ensure the security of assets and maximise profit performance
• Implementation of improved financial systems and processes
• Timely integration of newly acquired businesses and ensuring adherence of control and information flows across the group.
• Management of annual Budget and regular re-forecast processes
• Improving reporting timelines to meet strict timetable to Private Equity investors of weekly/monthly MI as required
• Production of Consolidated Financial Statements, liaising closely with the auditors.
• You will be a qualified accountant (ACA/CIMA OR ACCA) ideally with a background from a large accountancy practice
• Experience of building a “first in class” finance function – developing the team and improving the quality and timeliness of financial reporting
• Track record of driving profit performance improvement, largely through cost reduction and control
• Track record in implementing new financial systems and processes
• Personal qualities must include enthusiasm, adaptability, tenacity, self-starter and an absolute commitment to achieve objectives and meet deadlines in a demanding environment.