Corporate Tax Manager - Top 20
Corporate Tax Manager job ATT CTA Surrey - Avoid the Commute to London - Working from home available
Your new company
This Top 20 firm with national reach seeks a Corporate Tax manager to join their team, working from home options are supported. You will manage and support the office's Corporate Tax team, working on a wide range of clients, building relationships and have overall management of compliance matters.
Your new role
- Oversee the office's corporation tax reporting functions.
- Provide corporation tax compliance to a portfolio of clients from various industries.
- Be responsible for overseeing the majority of business tax related compliance functions for the office as well as managing a portfolio of client relationships within tax.
- Portfolio included a diverse mix of owner managed companies as well as some large and international groups operating across a variety of industries.
- Prepare and review UK corporation tax computations.
- Working closely with audit and accounts team to advise on tax accounting entries and disclosures.
- Provide corporation tax compliance proposals and quotes to prospective clients
- Co-ordinate and reviewing other business tax related returns including ATED Returns, ERS & EMI reporting, p11ds.
What you'll need to succeed
You will be ATT or CTA qualified with appropriate experience in Practice within a specialism of Corporation Tax
What you'll get in return
You will receive a package dependent on experience up to £60,000. My client offers a range of benefits, including industry leading pension provision and holiday entitlement. Flexible working options available, with working from home encouraged during the Covid pandemic, with support for flexible options in the future.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.