Up to £350 per day / £70k FTC
6 Months, possibly longer
Our client is a Leeds based PLC, and is looking for an interim accountant to work with the Group FC during a period of restructuring. This business has a reputation as being a fantastic employer, developing talent and offering progression. Although this is a temporary role, there is a chance that something permanent could be carved out from this opportunity.
Key duties of this role will include:
- Responsible for the division’s financial controls and management reporting processes, including month-end close and reconciliation process and preparation of monthly management accounts and associated KPI reports.
- Provide leadership, direction and guidance to Management Accountants, including Oversee the timely production of monthly management accounts and monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- To develop and drive through new, efficient systems and processes to support the business and provide financial control and review.
- ad-hoc operational and financial analysis where required
- Ensure appropriate financial controls are in place and functioning effectively
The successful candidate must have the following experience:
- A professional accounting qualification (ICAEW / ICAS / ACCA / CIMA or equivalent) with a minimum of 3 years PQE
- Experience of running a management accounting function and managing people
- Evidence of having developed financial and operating processes