Astute Financial Recruitment is partnering – on an exclusive basis – with a leading business in Ashbourne as they seek to hire a new Finance Manager.
My client is a well-established business and a market leader in their field. They continue to experience excellent growth and are now looking to strengthen the team with a seasoned finance professional who will bring sound financial control and strategic input into the business.
Reporting into the Finance Director and Managing Director, you will oversee the full accounting function for the site in addition to offering your strategic financial advice and guidance to non-finance colleagues.
Finance Manager – the role:
- Take full responsibility for the finance function for the site; to deliver and develop the entire range of management and financial control activities.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and year end, statutory accounts.
- Full preparation of P&L budgets, rolling forecasts and gross margin analysis.
- Operation of all transactional accounting to include purchase ledger, sales ledger, stock control, costings (actual, & standard) cash management, VAT, fixed assets and trial balance.
- Take full responsibility for payroll systems.
- Implementation and continual upgrading of both finance & IT systems.
Site Accountant – skills required:
- Qualification not essential. My client will consider a QBE.
- Extensive accounts experience, ideally in construction, engineering, manufacturing or a similar industry.
- Strong personal integrity – give sound, professional advice.
- Excellent team-player attributes.
- Strong financial systems knowledge with a good level of Excel.
Site Accountant – the rewards:
- Salary £35,000 per annum.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Christmas close-down.
- Free car-parking