Management Accountant, Costing
£40,000 to £50,000 plus Benefits
Warwickshire, West Midlands
Cost accounting is key to the profitability of any business! so if you want to have an impact this is a role where you can support business development by taking full ownership of the costing processes!
If this sounds of interest, you need to be a hands on and naturally curious Management Accountant. As the business advances your inputs will ensure effective decision making across the business by assessing products and analysing actual costs variances.
Your duties will include;
- Preparation of monthly management information.
- Support and assist in budgeting, forecasting and business plans.
- Preparation of gross profit and variance analysis.
- Calculations of foreign currency to understand cashflows and fluctuation impacts.
- Analyse product costing, profitability, labour and implement change accordingly.
- Maintain manufacturing costs for actual cost reflections.
- Manage stocktake including evaluation and price reviews.
- Liaise with teams to understand forecasts, budgets, plan accordingly and drive projects.
- Ad-hoc tasks when required including projects.
- QBE or ACA / ACCA / ACMA qualified
- Experience in the Manufacturing or Engineering sector
- Strong skill set in Costing and Management Accounts
Sounds like your perfect career move? Please give ABPM a call on 0115 9061 222 for an informal chat. Alternatively, send your CV referencing the job number CV938929.