A well-respected housebuilder is looking to recruit a Finance Manager to support the Head of Finance for this growing business. The role will be varied as you are responsible for the management accounts, balance sheet reconciliations and forecasting as well as deputising for the Head of Finance in their absence. This opportunity would suit a management accountant looking to take their next step forward or an experienced accountant. Housebuilding experience is beneficial.
Your duties will include:
- Providing finance support to the Head of Finance to identify and define information required to improve reporting and understanding of management information.
- Ownership of the weekly/ monthly cashflow forecast.
- Responsibility for the Month End management accounting process to ensure accurate numbers are produced in a timely fashion and provide support to the Head of Finance.
- Production and review of balance sheet reconciliations
- Review of development expenditure
- Maintain and update key financial and operational KPI data for monthly board
- Consolidated summary of property portfolio
- Assisting in the production of budgets and reforecasts
- Ad-hoc project work/ reporting as required by the business.
You will be a qualified accountant with the ability to work with minimal supervision. You will be a self-starter with an eye for detail and the ability to communicate with people at all levels.,
This is a very good opportunity for a management accountant looking for the next step in their career or an experienced accountant to support a growing region.
C.£50,000 plus bonus, car and benefits