A rapidly expanding, technology sector SME based in Leeds is looking to recruit a Finance Director to support its continued development and deliver further growth. In this full-time, permanent role, you will deliver effective financial control, on time and accurate reporting and detailed management information to support the strategic direction of the business.
Your New Role
The role will be hands on and see you providing accurate and effective financial control across the business. Key responsibilities of the Finance Director will include:
- Ensuring smooth running of finances for the business
- Production of monthly management accounts and MI as required for both the CEO and CFO
- Production of Statutory accounts and liaison with company auditors on all account and tax matters
- Management and development of a small finance team
- Supporting the owners to achieve their goals and objectives by accurate financial insight and analysis
- Assisting directors in preparing and achieving overall company growth strategy (including forecast company cash flows, budgets and forecasting)
- Treasury management including cash flow and forecasting in a multi-currency environment
- Development / replacement of the financial reporting system
Applications to this Finance Director role are invited from qualified Accountants who demonstrate:
- Experience in both practice and industry
- Strong progression in their career to date
- The ability to lead, manage and develop a finance team ensuring continuous professional development, driving improvements and standards
- Experience working in a fast growth SME supporting commercial decision making
- Strong technical competency in financial accounting and reporting whilst also being able to produce highly accurate and insightful monthly management accounts
- Any experience in a fast paced, rapidly expanding business, setting up processes and systems is highly advantageous
The position will suit someone looking for an exceptional senior finance opportunity in a rapidly expanding SME. The position is hands on but is also part of the senior team, offering strategic influence and commercial direction.
On offer for the Finance Director will be £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, dependent on experience, plus benefits including a strong pension scheme.
If you would like to find out more about this excellent Finance Director role, please apply now.