Commercial Finance Manager
£60,000 to £65,000 plus Car Allowance & Benefits
Enjoy providing the business intelligence to support, challenge and shape the decisions of your sales colleagues? And you have a great track record of strong business partnering? .. this will interest you!
A role where you can use the numbers to influence your strategic thinking and thereby create commercially focused outputs to enhance business performance and build relationships, liaising with the wider leadership team by delivering robust reports and challenging processes for business improvements. It goes a must have that you are a Qualified Chartered Accountant (ACMA/ACCA/ACA) who has worked in fast-paced customer focused environments.. drawn from within retail, fmcg, e-commerce or distribution/logistics would be ideal.
An insight to your responsibilities:
- Develop, manage and motive a small finance team.
- Report accurate financial information, outlining any implications and support targets.
- Provide performance reports to assist decision making.
- Support the leadership team to understand sales and margin trends.
- Develop and assist in understanding of end to end costs.
- Assist management to understand customer and product profitability.
- Identify opportunities through analysis of trends and risks.
- Co-ordinate forecasting and annual budget processes.
- Deliver commercial outcomes of costs in foreign currency.
- Ad-hoc tasks and project management as and when required.
Do you have the knowledge and experience?
- ACA / ACCA / ACMA
- Extensive business partnering experience in fast-paced environments.
- Advanced Excel skills and project management experience.
- A great communicator, and analytic thinker and dynamic team influencer.
For further information on role ref OX938940 please call ABPM on 0115 9061 222, or email