This role will report into the Financial Controller, this is a varied role preparing monthly management accounts, forecasts and budgets for all business operations within the Hampshire area relating to treatment, collection establishments and energy recovery facilities.
Our client is a major player within their respective field of Waste Management.
- Production of monthly management accounts delivered to tight deadlines together with sound analysis and investigation of results and variances for a number of operational units.
- Regular site visits and interaction with operations to ensure accurate financial reporting and support to business development is achieved.
- Provide support to business operations in preparation for annual budgets and forecasts.
- Carry out completion of balance sheet reconciliations on a monthly basis.
- Monitor and evaluate procedures to ensure cash flow forecasting remains accurate /effective.
- Carry out analysis of capex and preparation of business cases.
- Provide support to annual audit processes.
- Carry out any ad hoc project work as is necessary to support the business objectives
The successful candidate would be a fully qualified accountant preferably with a commercial and or analytical background.
A competitive salary with a great path for progression. a fantastic opportunity to broaden your knowledge as well as a clear cut progression path.