A rapidly growing business in Barnsley is looking for a confident Management Accountant to join its team to support for a maternity leave contract role. Offered on full-time basis, this role will be based in the office 5 days per week.
Key duties of the Management Accountant will include:
- Bank reconciliations and petty cash posting
- Preparing control reconciliations, investigating and resolving queries
- Preparing and processing journals
- Prepayments and accruals
- Daily cash allocating
- Production of month-end reports
- Processing of BACS payments
- Ad hoc accounts team tasks
The business hopes to hire a qualified or QBE Accountant who demonstrates:
- Advanced excel skills
- SAGE experience
- Team management experience is beneficial
On offer for the Management Accountant will be a pro rata salary equivalent to £28,000 - £32,000 per annum, dependent on experience.
If you would like to find out more about this excellent Management Accountant role, please apply today.