Our client is a globally recognised pharmaceutical manufacturer with a stable of household names currently being produced. They have recently acquired a new business and are looking for an experienced finance professional who loves partnering with production and sales to drive business performance.
A hugely successful expansion strategy has seen strong revenue growth for the last 7 years. The business has a reputation for prioritising the learning and development of it's staff, ensuring career development is clear and transparent and encouraging staff to work smarter and not harder.
Reporting to the head of commercial finance, this role will involve supporting the production and sales team on all of the following;
To be considered for this role the following will be desired;
- Manufacturing accounting experience, preferably in an FMCG environment
- ACA Qualified (big 4 ideally)
- Ability to research, compile, analyse and interpret data
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible, ability to multi-task, team player
- Advanced Excel skills
- Exposure to an ERP system
If you match the above criteria then please apply now.