Audit & Accounts Senior
Are you a qualified Audit and Accounts candidate looking for your new role?
Marks Sattin have partnered with a reputable practice based in York, helping them look for an Audit and Accounts Senior to join their busy, growing team.
The role involves preparing accounts and providing audit services for a range of clients in all different sectors, so this role is varied and ever-changing.
If this sounds like something you'd be interested in then please reach out directly
The key duties of the role are:
- Audit of financial statements from planning to completion, including responsibility for managing the on-site audit team
- Being the point of contact for queries and troubleshooting for clients
- Preparation and finalisation of the accounts and corporation tax computations following client meetings
- Providing training and guidance to trainees as required.
The successful candidate will:
- Be ACA or ACCA qualified
- Have recent relevant experience of owner-managed small to medium businesses accounts preparation, either statutory financial statements or management accounts preparation
- Have a great technical accounts/audit knowledge
- Have a track record in delivering to tight client deadlines.