Finance Manager | Up to £45,000 per year
A leading company in its sector is seeking to recruit a Finance Manager for a full-time, permanent role within its Leicester office. Overseeing two Limited Companies, the position has responsibility for providing all key advice and support for the Board of Directors and Management to make key decisions.
Your New Role
Reporting to the Board, the Finance Manager will have overall responsibility for the Financial results for the business. Key duties will include:
- Setting, overseeing and reviewing budgets for each Department liaising with the General Manager to ensure targets are achievable for sign off.
- Ongoing monthly reporting review of all Department areas for actual performance, year to date performance against budgetary forecast and previous year's performance.
- Providing update information to the Board on cashflow and other financial transactions as requested.
- Overall Management of the Finance Department.
- Overseeing Payroll and knowledge of HR issues and keeping up to date with legislation.
- Constantly seeking out methods and practices to minimise financial risk.
- Drafting Statutory accounts for two Companies.
- Maintaining relationships with Bank, HMRC, and Auditors.
- Company Secretarial, Insurance and Legal matters.
The Finance Manager will be an ACCA, CIMA, ACA or AAT qualified, part-qualified or qualified by experience Accountant who demonstrates experience of:
- Sage 50 Accounts
- Sage Payroll
- VAT experience including partial exemption
- Leadership skills to report directly to the Board
- Multitasking and problem solving
- Planning and organisational skills
- Ensuring deadlines are adhered and reporting to the Board as required
- The Hospitality sector (advantage)
Salary & Benefits
In return, the Finance Manager will be entitled to:
- Excellent benefits
If you would like to discuss this Finance Manager role in further detail, please apply today.