A well-respected property developer is looking to recruit a Finance Manager to take full ownership of all aspects of financial control and reporting. The role will assist the Head of Finance in making key decisions that will shape the regions strategy.
Duties will include:
- Own the financial and management reporting process
- Review and control of the integrity of financial reporting particularly review of balance sheet
- Involvement in the Regions 5 year forecast and budget submisssion.
- Promoting and strengthening process and controls by identifying and executing projects on process improvements.
- Review the Half-Year and Full-Year Stat packs, supplementary group information and assist in the preparation of financial statements.
- Ownership/review of the weekly cashflow forecast.
- Identify and define information required to improve reporting and understanding of management information.
- Key interface with the external audit team.
- Financial modelling to support business decisions.
- Ad-hoc project work/ reporting as required by the business
- Due to the nature of this high profile role you will have excellent presentation skills, the ability to communicate at all levels and the ability to challenge the regional heads with regard to their reporting.
C.£65,000 plus car and benefits.
Daniel Bolton at email@example.com