Senior Management Accountant
This role reports to the Finance Manager and involves close working with other members of the Finance team across the organisation.
In the role you will be required to closely support different heads of department outside the finance function and will be required to have strong costing knowledge.
My client is market leading fast moving organisation that supplies into a number of global and UK organisations. Currently going through a sustained period of growth.
- Month end accounting to include revenue and cost accruals and control account reconciliations.
- Management and consolidation of subsidiary company reporting.
- Project accounting and reporting.
- Completion of budget packs and board reporting packs.
- Cash flow forecasting.
- Attending operational meetings, presenting variance analysis, working closely with procurement and other departments.
- Maintain controls over finance systems and processes and support end users with queries.
- Control costs and ensure recorded correctly in Finance system (including payroll and supplier costs).
- Stock control and stock management.
- Provide support to sales/commercial on customer bids and contracts.
- Assist with year-end audit and statutory accounts preparation.
- Liaise with key stakeholders and budget holders across the business to improve processes.
- Qualified accountant. (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Must have good excel skills
- Previous costing experience is vital
- Commercial mindset and wider business experience is also key
- Self-starter, must be pro-active and able to hit the ground running
Great career opportunity
Ability to learn from a fantastic senior finance management team on a front line basis
Very competitive salary
Great learning environment